Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Current Works In Progress

I apologize for the lack of posts over the past several days. I was sick for a few days and it's been raining so I holed myself up in my craft room and crafted away.

One of the reasons for the sudden influx of crafting is that Ashlei of Fiberluxe and I are going to be selling at our local Holiday Bazaar (this is last year's article) at the end of November! We'll be sharing a booth and selling our jewelry! I can't wait! :D

Here are a few photos of my in-progress works and how my desk looks when I go into crafting mode.





Crazy, isn't it? That's only a portion of my desk too. The other half is always messy so it doesn't count as crafting.

Short post for today! Busy busy! Gotta go back to crafting! Before I go, here was the outfit I wore today! Isn't it so fall appropriate? I made the hi-low skirt myself! :)

Converse white button-up - thrifted
Tan leather braided belt - Dirt Cheap
Floral print hi-low skirt - handsewn
Brown espadrille wedges - Dirt Cheap
Copper Native American cuff bracelet - vintage
Thanks for reading! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment